This great value accommodation can sleep up to 48 guests in a variety of rooms.
16 Single and/or Twin Share Cadet Rooms
Rooms 1 - 16
Cadet Cabin: Rooms 9 - 16 have lockable adjoining doors so you can book a Queen plus 1 x Single Bunk, suitable for families.
Family Room 1
Single Large Room, 1 x Double bed, 2 x Single beds, 1 x Dining Table
Family Suites 2 & 3
Three Rooms, 1 x Queen Bed, 2 x Single Bunks, 1 x Dining Table, 1 x Lounge Area
Two Rooms, 1 x Queen Bed, 1 x Single Bunks, 1 x Dining Table, 1 x Kitchenette
The Jarrah Forest Lodge has a number of shared facilities. These include a large well equipped commercial kitchen with a spacious dining room, a relaxing recreation room, outdoor BBQ, gazebo area, wood fired pizza oven and bathroom/shower facilities.
There is also conference room that is ideal for meetings, group/club activities, and retreats, that can be booked for a separate fee.
COST OF ACCOMMODATION
- Single Cadet Rooms (Sleeps 1): $55 per night
- Twin Share Cadet Rooms (Sleeps 2): $70 per night
- Cadet Cabin (Sleeps 4): $125 per night
- Family Room 1 (Sleeps 4): $135 per night
- Family Suite 2 (Sleeps 6): $150 per night
- Family Suite 3 (Sleeps 6): $150 per night
- Forestry Hut (Sleeps 4): $135 per night
- School groups and accompanying teachers: $27.00 per person per night STRICT 10am CHECK OUT (School age students only, Purchase Order from school required, rooms are Twinshare only, FHC Creative Course discount not applicable for school groups)
- Conference Room: $150 per day for Room Hire Only or $100 per day for staying Guests
- FHC Creative Course participants: $5 per person per night discount.
- 'Friends of the FDC': 10% Discount off mid week accommodation - please list your 'Friends' membership number in the online booking forms comments section.
- Woodfired Pizza: (Catered for you): $15 per Adult, $10 per Child (Min No. 15)
- Linen Packs: $15 Single Bed or $25 Double/Queen Bed includes: Doona & Cover, Flat Sheet, Pillow & Pillow Case and a Bath Towel.
- Care Packages: $29 per person. For those who have been out on the trails and are craving a scrub and good breakfast we can provide you with a ‘Care Package’. This includes the following: small soap, shampoo and conditioner, 130gm baked beans, 250gm bacon, 2 eggs, 2 x slices of bread, 2 x weetbix, 120gm tin fruit salad, 2 x small butter, 200ml juice, 600ml milk, 5 x tea bags, 5 x coffee bags. If you would like to order a care package we will add the cost to your room price.
What you will need to bring to the Jarrah Forest Lodge:
- Linen to Suit Room Booked
- Tea Towels/Bath Towels
Supply Packages If you are walking the Bibbulmun Track or riding the Munda Biddi Trail we are happy to receive supply packages in the mail that we will leave in your room for you on the day of your arrival. Please let us know if you intend to do this so we are aware that your package needs collecting.
EXCLUSIVE USE LODGE BOOKINGS
Enjoy the advantages of having the Jarrah Forest Lodge all to yourself. Exclusive use enables you to set up activities / decorations in shared spaces e.g. dining room and recreation room, without needing to be concerned about other guests and there is no need to worry about noise interrupting anyone else. Your birthday, wedding, or family reunion can go on to the wee hours and no one will mind, or enjoy quite tranquillity on your yoga retreat without having other guests interrupting.
Weekend Exclusive Use (2 nights minimum stay applies):
Enjoy accommodation for up to 48 guests in the 16 Twinshare Rooms, Family Room 1, Family Suite 2 and Family Suite and the Forestry Hut.
Total Cost: $3380 (plus $500 Security Bond)
Two Night Mid-Week Exclusive Use (10% Discount):
Enjoy accommodation for up to 48 guests in the 16 Twinshare Cadet Rooms, Family Room 1, Family Suite 2 and Family Suite 3 and the Forestry Hut.
Total Cost: $3042 (plus $500 Security Bond)
One Night Mid-Week Exclusive Use:
Take advantage of the opportunity to book only one night’s exclusive use of the 16 Twinshare Rooms, Family Room 1, Family Suite 2 and Family Suite 3 and the Forestry Hut.
Total Cost: $1690 (plus $500 Security Bond)
Weekend – Fri, Sat, Sun
Mid-Week – Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
DEPOSIT: A 50% Deposit is required to secure your booking.
(Unless a Deposit is paid, quoted costs are subject to change without notice)
SECURITY BOND: For all ‘Exclusive Use’ Bookings, a $500 Security Bond is required for excessive cleaning, any loss/damage, including but not limited to appliances, furniture, keys, fittings, fixtures and any unsettled charges relating to your booking. This will be refundable dependant on inspection upon departure.
BALANCE OF PAYMENT: The balance owing is due prior to your stay.
- Exclusive Use cancellations less than 30 days prior to your booking will incur a forfeit of your 50% deposit.
- All other cancellations less than 14 days prior to your booking will incur a forfeit of your 50% deposit.
- No refunds will be given for any unused accommodation. E.g. booked and stayed 4 nights but only stay 3.
Check in time: 2pm Check out time: 10am
SORRY - NO PETS
Both the Forest Discovery Centre and Jarrah Forest Lodge are leased from the Department for Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions. As a result we are not allowed to have dogs on the grounds in the same way that they are not allowed in any state forest.
To book, please use the Online Booking Form opposite.
FOR SAME DAY BOOKINGS: Please call instead of using our Online Booking Form.
Carol 0409 615 663