With the rising concerns in the community about COVID-19 the Forest Discovery Centre has decided to postpone all 'Creative Workshops' until further notice. Please register your 'Expression of Interest' and we will be in touch with you as we are able to schedule workshops in the future.
The Forest Discovery Centre offers a range of Creative Workshops in the areas of Arts, Environment, and Heritage.
The Course Calender is continuously being updated and new courses added.
Please Note: Some workshops are advertised on EVENTBRITE and tickets for these workshops can only be purchased by following the link on the workshop page. Conditions for all other workshops that are not advertisied on EVENTBRITE are listed below:
- To confirm your place in the course, a 50% deposit is required
- Registration is on a first come first served basis and priority is given to those who have paid their 50% deposit
- Student cancellations less than 14 days prior to the workshop will incur a forfeit of your 50% deposit
- Maximum and minimum numbers apply for all workshops
- Courses will only run if there are sufficient enrolments
Discount accommodation may be available at the Jarrah Forest Lodge for anyone who is participating courses at the FDC. If you wish to book accommodation please make a note of this at the point of registration.
Positive feedback from a recent course.
"What an exciting weekend we had. Shani is a craftsman and wonderful teacher. I learned so much and much better for the experience as well as making some good new friend's. I am very interested in learning to use my routers properly including finger / box jointing later in the year if possible. Please put me on all mail lists. Thanks again looking forward to my next course."
.... feedback from Langley - after his box making weekend.