WE HAVE RE-OPENED
This great value accommodation can sleep up to 52 guests in a variety of rooms.
16 Single and/or Twin Share Cadet Rooms
Rooms 1-8 2 x Single Beds
Room 9, 11, 13 & 15 Queen Bed
Room 10, 12, 14 & 16 1 x Single Bunk
Cadet Cabin: Rooms 9 - 16 have lockable adjoining doors so you can book a Queen plus 1 x Single Bunk, suitable for families.
Family Room 1
Single Large Room, 1 x Double bed, 2 x Single beds, 1 x Dining Table
Family Suites 2 & 3
Three Rooms, 1 x Queen Bed, 2 x Single Bunks, 1 x Dining Table, 1 x Lounge Area
Two Rooms, 1 x Queen Bed, 1 x Single Bunks, 1 x Dining Table, 1 x Kitchenette
The Jarrah Forest Lodge has a number of shared facilities. These include a large well equipped commercial kitchen with a spacious dining room, a relaxing recreation room, outdoor BBQ, gazebo area, wood fired pizza oven and bathroom/shower facilities.
There is also conference room that is ideal for meetings, group/club activities, and retreats, that can be booked for a separate fee.
Cost of Accommodation:
- Single Cadet Rooms: $45.00 per night
- Twin Share Cadet Rooms: $35.00 per person per night
- Cadet Cabin (Sleeps 4): $140 per night
- School groups and accompanying teachers: $27.00 per person per night STRICT 10am Checkout (School age students only, Purchase Order from school required, rooms are Twinshare Cadet Rooms Only, FHC Creative Course discount not applicable for school groups)
- Family Room 1 (Sleeps 4) : $125.00 per night
- Family Suite 2 (Sleeps 6): $145 per night
- Family Suite 3 Sleeps (6): $145 per night
- Forestry Hut (Sleeps 4): $145 per night
- Conference Room: $100 per day for staying guests or $150 per day for Conference Room Hire Only.
- FDC Creative Course participants: $5 per person per night discount.
- 'Friends of the FDC' 10% Discount off mid week accommodation - please list your 'Friends' membership number in the online booking forms comments section.
EXCLUSIVE LODGE BOOKINGS:
Enjoy the advantages of having the Jarrah Forest Lodge all to yourself. Exclusive use enables you to set up activities / decorations in shared spaces eg. dinning room and rec room, with out needing to be concerned about other guests and there is no need to worry about noise interrupting anyone else. Your birthday, wedding, or family reunion can go on to the wee hours and no one will mind, or enjoy quite tranquility on your yoga retreat without having other guests interrupting.
Weekend Exclusive Use:
Enjoy accommodation for up to 36 guests in the 16 Twin Share Cadet Rooms and Family Room 1. A two night minimum stay applies. For 2 Nights, total cost: $2562 (Family Suites 2 & 3 and the Forestry Hut can be booked separately).
Discount Mid-Week Exclusive Use:
Enjoy accommodation for up to 36 guests in the 16 Twin Share Cadet Rooms and Family Room 1 at a 20% discount. A two night minimum stay applies. For 2 Nights, total cost: $2050 (Family Suites 2 & 3 and the Forestry Hut can be booked separately, including discount).
One Night Mid-Week Exclusive Use:
Take advantage of the opportunity to book only one nights exclusive use of the 16 Twin Share Cadet Rooms and Family Room 1 mid-week. 1 Night, total cost: $1281 (Family Suites 2 & 3 and the Forestry Hut can be booked separately).
Weekend – Fri, Sat, Sun
Mid-Week – Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
DEPOSIT: A 50% Deposit is required to secure your booking.
(Unless a deposit is paid, costs are subject to change without notice.)
BALANCE OF PAYMENT: The balance owing is due prior to your stay.
- Exclusive Use cancellations less than 30 days prior to your booking will incur a forfeit of your 50% deposit.
- All other cancellations less than 14 days prior to your booking will incur a forfeit of your 50% deposit.
- No refunds will be given for any unused accommodation. E.g. booked and stayed 4 nights but only choose to stay 3.
Check In Time: 2pm Check Out Time: 10am (exceptions can be made with prior arrangement)
SORRY - NO PETS
Both the Forest Discovery Centre and Jarrah Forest Lodge are leased from the Department for Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions. As a result we are not allowed to have dogs on the grounds in the same way that they are not allowed in any state forest.
What you will need to bring to the Jarrah Forest Lodge:
- Linen to suit Room Booked
- Tea Towels/Bath Towels
Linen Packs available for hire:
Linen Packs available for hire - $15 per person (include):
Doona & Cover
Pillow & Pillow Case
To book, please use the Online Booking Form opposite.
FOR SAME DAY BOOKINGS: Please call instead of using our Online Booking Form.
Forest Discovery Centre - 08 9538 1395