WE HAVE RE-OPENED
Currently we are adhering to Stage 2 of COVID-19, were we can accommodate up to 20 people. Stage 3, which is expected to be implemented on the 15th June 2020 will see further increases in the number of people we will be able to accommodate.
This great value accommodation can sleep up to 52 guests in a variety of rooms.
16 Twin Share Rooms
9 rooms with 2 x single beds, 7 rooms with 1 x bunk bed
Family Room 1
Single large room, 1 x double bed, 2 x single beds, 1 x dining table
Family Rooms 2 & 3
Three rooms each, 1 x queen bed, 2 x bunk beds, 1 x dining table, 1 x lounge area
Two rooms, 1 x queen bed, 1 x bunk bed, 1 x dining table, 1 x kitchenette
The Jarrah Forest Lodge has a number of shared facilities. These include a large well equipped kitchen with a spacious dining room, a relaxing recreation room, outdoor BBQ and gazebo area and four bathroom/shower facilities. (5 toilets and 9 showers).
There is also conference room that is ideal for meetings, group/club activities, and retreats, that can be booked for a separate fee.
Cost of Accommodation:
- Single Rooms: $49.00 per night
- Twin Share: $37.00 per person per night
- School groups and accompanying teachers: $27.00 per person per night STRICT 10am Checkout (School age students only, Purchase Order from school required, rooms are Twinshare only, FHC Creative Course discount not applicable for school groups)
- Family Room 1 (Sleeps 4) : $97.00 per night
- Family Room 2 (Sleeps 6): $107 per night
- Family Room 3 Sleeps (6): $107 per night
- Cottage (Sleeps 4): $107 per night
- Conference Room: $100 per day for staying guests or $150 per day for Conference Room Hire Only.
- FDC Creative Course participants: $5 per person per night discount.
- 'Friends of the FDC' 10% Discount off mid week accommodation - please list your 'Friends' membership number in the online booking forms comments section.
EXCLUSIVE LODGE BOOKINGS: Enjoy the advantages of having the Jarrah Forest Lodge all to yourself. Exclusive use enables you to set up activities / decorations in shared spaces eg. dinning room and rec room, with out needing to be concerned about other guests and there is no need to worry about noise interrupting anyone else. Your birthday, wedding, or family reunion can go on to the wee hours and no one will mind, or enjoy quite tranquility on your yoga retreat without having other guests interrupting.
Weekend Exclusive Use:
Enjoy accommodation for up to 36 guests in the 16 Twin Share Rooms and Family Room 1. A two night minimum stay applies. For 2 Nights, total cost: $2562 (Family Rooms 2 & 3 and the Cottage can be booked separately).
Discount Mid-Week Exclusive Use:
Enjoy accommodation for up to 36 guests in the 16 Twin Share Rooms and Family Room 1 at a 20% discount. A two night minimum stay applies. For 2 Nights, total cost: $2050 (Family Rooms 2 & 3 and the Cottage can be booked separately including discount).
One Night Mid-Week Exclusive Use:
Take advantage of the opportunity to book only one nights exclusive use of the 16 Twin Share Rooms and Family Room 1 mid-week. 1 Night, total cost: $1281 (Family Rooms 2 & 3 and the Cottage can be booked separately).
Weekend – Fri, Sat, Sun
Mid-Week – Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu
DEPOSIT: A 50% Deposit is required to secure your booking.
(Unless a deposit is paid, costs are subject to change without notice.)
BALANCE OF PAYMENT: The balance owing is due prior to your stay.
FOR SAME DAY BOOKINGS: Please call instead of using our Online Booking Form.
- Exclusive Use cancellations less than 30 days prior to your booking will incur a forfeit of your 50% deposit.
- All other cancellations less than 14 days prior to your booking will incur a forfeit of your 50% deposit.
- No refunds will be given for any unused accommodation. E.g. booked and stayed 4 nights but only choose to stay 3.
Check In Time: 2pm Check Out Time: 10am (exceptions can be made with prior arrangement)
SORRY - NO PETS
Both the Forest Discovery Centre and Jarrah Forest Lodge are leased from the Department for Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions. As a result we are not allowed to have dogs on the grounds in the same way that they are not allowed in any state forest.
What you will need to bring to the Jarrah Forest Lodge:
- Single Rooms/Twin-Share Rooms requires your own pillow, linen & doona/blankets to fit single beds
- Family Room 1 requires your own pillows, linen & doona/blankets to fit a double bed and 2 single beds
- Family Room 2 & 3 requires your own pillows, linen & doona/blankets to fit a queen bed and 2 x bunk beds
- Cottage requires your own pillows, linen & doona/blankets to fit a queen bed and 1 x bunk bed
- Tea Towels/Bath Towels
Linen Packs available for hire:
Linen Pack - $23 per person:
Doona & Cover
2 x Single Bed Flat Sheet
1 x Pillow & Pillow Case
1 x Bath Towel
To book, please use the Online Booking Form opposite.
Forest Discovery Centre - 08 9538 1395