Photography for Beginners
Date: Date to be Advised
Time: 10am - 12pm
Do you want to improve your general photo taking skills?
From learning about landscape photography to easy ways to take better photos of people and landscapes.
Perfect for beginners, people who have just bought a camera and more seasoned photographer's wanting to learn how to shoot better using manual settings.
This is a fun learning walkabout tour. Where questions will be answered by professional Portrait and Landscape photographer Cyrus from Lighthouse Photography. Covering the basics of photography and more.
Topics covered on the day may include....
• How to shoot day time landscapes.
• Manual settings for portraits, closeups and landscapes.
• How to get what you want in focus.
• Rules of shutter speed.
• How to create bokeh (beautiful blurry backgrounds).
• How to make a photo look blue or warm using white balance settings.
• What does ISO do?
• Finding interesting shots from challenging lighting conditions.
• How to create art using creative settings and composition.
• How to identify and capture beauty in a photograph.
• Working with light and backgrounds.
• Nature closeups & interesting patterns.
• How to shoot macro images
WHAT YOU NEED
• Closed shoes
• Preferably an SLR camera, however smart phone camera or compact camera is ok.
• Enough battery & memory card space to last more than 2 hours.
• No need for tripod (unless you plan to shoot into the sunset or if you have a powerful ND filtre - Leave tripod in your car until needed).
• 1-3 lens (if you have an SLR) and a camera bag.
• Bring your widest lens for landscapes, and a macro if you have one.
Make sure you book and secure your position now as places are limited.
Course Code - PB